WE don’t get to take part in many events from the bush, so when the Olympics rolled around , WE thought it was the perfect opportunity to be part of something that was happening world over! WE couldn’t get to Rio so WE decided to host our very own Bush Olympics, fondly called bushlympics.
WE had an opening ceremony befitting of the Greeks - introducing each crew member donning their flags, the flame was lit and the games soon began.
MAY THE GAMES BEGIN!
THE QUICKER , THE BETTER
STRIVING FOR HEIGHT
THE TEST OF STRENGTH
WHEN ALL EGGS FAIL
1. Creature must have a heartbeat
2. Must be visible on camera
3. Quantity does not matter - One point will be given for each species
4. First sighting of the season receives two points (eg.Wahlbergs Eagle )
5. The race will commence at 15:00 CAT and end at 17:00 CAT.
6. Camera operators may facilitate in spotting
To end off our Olympic celebrations WE will announce the winner of the Ranger Race as well as award the crew competitor who received the most amount of points during the Bush Olympics. Join us as WE celebrate our various countries efforts , the joys of friendly competition and most of all our Crew Camaraderie!